We are a Llandeilo based group of volunteers and support network – connecting people in isolation with local volunteers to support them. Prescription delivery, shopping, dog walking, chats etc. We are linked to the Llandeilo Food Bank and provide local and general Covid-19 information
Covid-19 related information and volunteer network for Llandeilo
Donations are gratefully received at the food bank which is located on the premises of Llandeilo Primary School.
Shops / Deliveries
List of Shop opening times and delivery services in the area:
Relevant Information Sources:
Llandeilo group of volunteers and support network – connecting people in isolation with local volunteers to support them. Prescription delivery, shopping, dog walking, chats etc.
Linked to the Llandeilo Food Bank and providing local and general Covid19 information
Get In Touch
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 07395 949914
Facebook – Llandeilo Covid-19 Community Support Group
Volunteer with us
Latest Additions to the website:
- Christmas Lockdown UpdatePost about Llandeilo delivery services, shops and our volunteers OurContinue reading “Christmas Lockdown Update”
- Shops and services open during #Lockdown2Here are the shops and services open: Barclays Birds’ HillContinue reading “Shops and services open during #Lockdown2”
- Personal Confidence & Self Awareness Agored Cymru Level 2 Full QualificationLIMITLESS is funded under the European Social Fund (ESF) under PriorityContinue reading “Personal Confidence & Self Awareness Agored Cymru Level 2 Full Qualification”
- White Horse Inn LlandeiloWe will be opening on Saturday at 12.30… We have hadContinue reading “White Horse Inn Llandeilo”
- Torbay InnHi everyone, hope you’re all doing OK, we have someContinue reading “Torbay Inn”
- Headlines HairdressersDear Clients Just to let you know some of theContinue reading “Headlines Hairdressers”
Our Bank details are:
Llandeilo Covid 19 Community Support,
HSBC. Sort Code: 40-16-23 | Acc No: 71755307
All money will be used for the Llandeilo food bank, care packs for our care workers and toiletries packs for our hospitals and cares. We work with CCC, other Carmarthenshire support groups and support Carmarthenshire wide Covid-19 projects. Most recently support for families with children in palliative care.
Diolch yn fawr!