We are a Llandeilo based group of volunteers and support network – connecting people in isolation with local volunteers to support them. Prescription delivery, shopping, dog walking, chats etc. We are linked to the Llandeilo Food Bank and provide local and general Covid-19 information
Covid-19 related information and volunteer network for Llandeilo
Donations are gratefully received at the food bank which is located on the premises of Llandeilo Primary School.
Shops / Deliveries
List of Shop opening times and delivery services in the area:
Relevant Information Sources:
Llandeilo group of volunteers and support network – connecting people in isolation with local volunteers to support them. Prescription delivery, shopping, dog walking, chats etc.
Linked to the Llandeilo Food Bank and providing local and general Covid19 information
Get In Touch
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 07395 949914
Facebook – Llandeilo Covid-19 Community Support Group
Volunteer with us
Latest Additions to the website:
- Cafe BrazHello lovely customers at Cafe BRAZwe will open tomorrow for takeContinue reading “Cafe Braz”
- Carreg Cennen CastleWe are delighted to be able to welcome you backContinue reading “Carreg Cennen Castle”
- ScorpioScorpio LlandeiloJust to let everyone know that we will beContinue reading “Scorpio”
- Aberglasney GardensAberglasney GardensAberglasney is pleased to announce it will begin aContinue reading “Aberglasney Gardens”
- Mari Thomas JewelleryFor the following weeks we will be open at theContinue reading “Mari Thomas Jewellery”
- Birds’ Hill Renewable HeatingBirds’ Hill Renewable HeatingA notice to our clients and everyoneContinue reading “Birds’ Hill Renewable Heating”
Our Bank details are:
Llandeilo Covid 19 Community Support,
HSBC. Sort Code: 40-16-23 | Acc No: 71755307
All money will be used for the Llandeilo food bank, care packs for our care workers and toiletries packs for our hospitals and cares. We work with CCC, other Carmarthenshire support groups and support Carmarthenshire wide Covid-19 projects. Most recently support for families with children in palliative care.
Diolch yn fawr!